Being the beauty addicts that we are, we are always ready to buy and test new products. However, there are some makeup items that we keep restocking! Below are the beauty bag staples of Glossip Girl’s features writer.
1. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm In ‘Roomiest Rose’
Perfect for touch ups on the go, Clinique’s chubby stick keeps lips soft and pillowy. ‘Roomiest Rose’ is a shimmery, deep pink shade that looks great, day or night.
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion In ‘Original’
Creaseless, budge-proof eye makeup is effortless with this primer. Read the full review here.
3. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
This mascara gives Kim Kardashian worthy lashes. The specially designed brush coats, separates and lifts lashes in one sweep. Best of all, it’s both volumizing and lengthening.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil In No.1
This intense black pencil is worth every penny. Long lasting, glossy and creamy, this pencil is ideal for winged tips and cat eyes.
5. Boscia Black Charcoal Blotting Linens
The Beauty Gods have blessed us with these blotting sheets. Infused with black bamboo charcoal, these portable blotting sheets keep the shine at bay, without disturbing makeup.
Comment and let us know what your beauty bag staples are!